Sunday, April 22, 2012

Post Secret Response










I enjoy this secret because it is innocent and child-like. I really hope this is real street art somewhere in the world, making people hopeful for tomorrow.  This makes wonder what this person is in real life, is it someone who works for the city and has to take down graffiti. Or someone who is associated with a gang and has to cover up this art with tags.   Maybe it is someone who is a professional artist and criticizes this art with their artsy friends but secretly sees the beauty in them?

That is just a bunch of speculations but I enjoy this one because of how the shot of the street art is, I think it makes it look twice as cool. I also think that the person who made it took a long time to find the shoot of the perfect street art yet they just quick wrote down their secret and posted it so they wouldn’t lose their nerve.  





First off this one makes me laugh!  It also reminds me a little bit of me, I would never clean a key board with a toilet brush but I do clean houses for a couple families.  The thought has crossed my mind that they completely trust me to clean their house and to do it well. I guess they have a good reason for trusting me.  The rich people must have thought this person was a good hearted soul, but obviously they have a spiteful side. I wonder what they did to the janitor to piss them off so bad.

At the same time this post makes me think, why does this person work as a janitor, is it because they dropped out of high school? Or is this job helping them pay their way through college?  Is it their own fault for having to take this job or is it necessary to their family’s survival.  The post also mentions multiple key boards, maybe the family has a snotty daughter and they make sure the brush is extra nasty while cleaning it then. I wonder if some of the family has gotten sick because of it. If then well this person could get in some serious trouble, they could be jeopardizing the job that lets them finish college.



This post unfortunately reminds me of me.  I understand how this person feels, I hate sitting in a cafeteria and for most of my high school career I remember dreading the daily, “where will I sit”.  I never felt like I really fit in anywhere. Even as we are drawing to the end of our high school career I am so glad I can leave and eat lunch and hide out in my work studies class room and not face that question.  I hope college won’t pose the same problem.

I wonder if this person found the lonely people, I hope they aren’t hungry any more. I also wonder where they are at in their life when they posted this. Are they going through middle school, high school, college or in the adult world?  I think the lonely feeling follows some of us for the rest of their life, even if they are surrounded with people. I wonder if this person sits with people just to feel slightly less lonely but doesn’t talk to them. I hope I find the other lonely people.







                This speaks to just about everybody, even if we think there are people who fit in and are well adjusted reality is that they don’t feel like they fit in.  I think it is important to understand that movies are just movies; even though they may follow real events they are always glamorized. A movie is an out of body experience too good to be true, even movies that try to show things as more realistic usually don’t do so well. People want movies to take them away from their boring life.

                I wonder if this person ever realized that movies aren’t real, that there is no way they could fit in that perfect unrealistic world. I sometimes catch myself, especially when I was younger, trying to fit into movies. Creating action, drama, and of course romance. What girl doesn’t want to be swept off her feet? I realize as I grow older that my life may never be a movie, but my love story will be my favorite.

               



First off I love the picture, this kid looks so excited! I wonder if this person feels the same excitement for everything they do.  Living is such a gift, even though there are not so fabulous times, I’m still really glad that I’m alive! I have a greater appreciation for life and especially being young when I go visit my elderly great- grandma.  She is so cranky and set in her ways, I never want to stop learning or trying new things.

I wonder if this person lives and works around a bunch of dead-beats. The people around us affect our attitudes even if we try not to let them.  One negative person can make the whole group negative. I know in high school it sucks being in a class room with people who don’t want to work or think they are too cool for school. Hopefully as we grow up we can choose jobs where there are more positive people. Although there will always be that one person.





                Let’s just start off by saying I’m awkward and I know it. I hate it when I try to start a conversation and it just dies a slow and painful death.  So my solution is to either A not talk or B end it as quickly as possible. I understand how this person feels. And the picture is pretty awkward too, it looks like a still frame of an after funeral dinner.

                I think person could use to learn to relax. Maybe that’s why the conversations get awkward. I know that is what happens to me. I wonder if this person realizes that a lot of people feel conversations get awkward really quickly. I mean our generation has embraced the awkward.  This secret just makes me hope people don’t act like this when they talk to me.





                This post makes me think of Liam, ironically I might add.  I love how the Statue of Liberty has a spiteful look to her. Like she is saying just try and test me! I will deny any accusation you make of me! I hope the lady moves to America and can make her dream come to life. 

                But on that topic I wonder what her dream is? To have equal rights, or a family.  Does she feel she has to be this socialist European woman? Why can’t she move to America and drop the accent?  I hope see can pursue her American dream.





This one could very well be from me, I hate it that I don’t have people text me, or even contact me very often. It made me very bitter when I was a sophomore and junior. I hated the fact that everyone always had someone to text or at least had someone interested in them.  I’ve grown up a little and realized that even though they have people who talk to them doesn’t mean it is a meaningful relationship.

                I really could care less if people texted me, I don’t really enjoy it that much. I would much rather have face to face conversations.  I’ve been burned by being misinterpreted over texts and I will do anything to avoid that. I would much rather have somebody talk to me, but in this day and age everyone is too busy for that.






No comments:

Post a Comment